FBI Investigation Into Planned Parenthood Body Part Sales Is Coming!
It's about time. You can be 100% assured we never would have seen this under President Hillary Rotten Clinton, but thanks to President Trump, it appears the FBI may be stepping up its investigation into Planned
It’s about time.
You can be 100% assured we never would have seen this under President Hillary Rotten Clinton, but thanks to President Trump, it appears the FBI may be stepping up its investigation into Planned Parenthood.
You may recall the scandal last year involving sales of body parts from aborted fetuses. An absolutely grisly practice where it was alleged, and apparently backed up by hidden camera investigations, that Planned Parenthood markets the body parts on the black market for profit.
That, of course, is highly illegal. Not to mention just plain wrong and immoral.
And they might soon be paying the pied piper.
Here are more of the breaking details, from LifeNews.com:
The media attention to Planned Parenthood’s baby body parts trade has died down, but federal authorities have not forgotten about it.
The U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee recently learned that the FBI received its criminal investigation referrals of Planned Parenthood and other groups involved in the aborted baby body parts trade, according to Breitbart.
The Senate committee and the U.S. House Select Panel on Infant Lives both opened investigations into the abortion industry after the Center for Medical Progress first exposed its baby body parts trade in 2015. Late last year, both committees concluded their investigations by recommending that the FBI investigate and potentially file criminal charges against Planned Parenthood.
In a June letter to committee chair Sen. Chuck Grassley, the FBI confirmed that it is reviewing the committee’s recommendations.
“We can confirm the Criminal Investigative Division (CID) of FBI Headquarters received your referrals and sent them to the relevant FBI field offices for review and whatever action is deemed appropriate,” FBI official Gregory Brower wrote.
Brower apologized for the delay in responding to Grassley, but assured the pro-life senator that the FBI did receive the information and sent it to the appropriate people for review. When contacted by Breitbart, FBI officials would not confirm or deny an investigation of the abortion chain.
In December, Grassley’s committee referred several Planned Parenthood affiliates and companies involved in sales of aborted baby parts, as well as the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, to the FBI and the Department of Justice for investigation and possible prosecution.
“I don’t take lightly making a criminal referral. But, the seeming disregard for the law by these entities has been fueled by decades of utter failure by the Justice Department to enforce it,” Grassley said at the time. “And, unless there is a renewed commitment by everyone involved against commercializing the trade in aborted fetal body parts for profit, then the problem is likely to continue.”
The committee found evidence of numerous violations by Planned Parenthood and fetal tissue procurement companies like StemExpress.
Just a few weeks earlier, the House Select Panel on Infant Lives also released a list of nine criminal and regulatory referrals against abortion providers and/or fetal tissue procurement companies as a result of its investigation into the illegal practice of selling aborted baby remains for profit. The committee also found potential HIPAA violations and other possible criminal activity.
The Center for Medical Progress expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all 14:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
If you would like to see PP defunded and shut down, please LIKE + SHARE!
Absolutely disgusting details.
We have to shut down this organization for good, and I have hope that the FBI under President Trump will make that happen!
Your thoughts on this article? Please comment below, we want to hear from you.
Not to us, O Lord, not to us,
But to Your name be the glory
Because of Your love and your faithfulness!